Author StatisticsAuthor since 29 June 2010. Added 116 reviews. Point per review is 0.07.
Show all (4)
Show all (4)
Eyje is simply a "reviews" and "statisics" web site. Think of an instrument that easily brings up a worldwide list of reviews on different criteria. Say; Nicolas Sarkozy, Amsterdam, Life or something else, and get the categorized reviews about it. Eyje's aim is to provide you the simple answer to "What The World Thinks?" question via Worlwide reviews. Learn more!
“Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.” Zig Ziglar
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
2. Sorry officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People band?
4. Hey, you must have been doing 125 to keep up with me. Good job.
5. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical shape to be a
6. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.
7. Bad cop, no donut.
8. You're not going to check the trunk are you?
9. Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence.
10. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on COPS?
11. Wow, you look just like the guy in the picture on my girlfriend's
12. Is it true that people become cops because they're too dumb to work at
13. I pay your salary.
14. So uh, you on the take or what?
15. Gee officer, that's terrific. The last officer only gave me a
16. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us knows.
17. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other
cars around, that's how far ahead they are.
18. What do you mean, "Have I been drinking?" YOU'RE the trained
19. Well officer, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, my gun
fell off of my lap and got lodged between the brake and the gas pedal,
forcing me to speed out of control.
20. Hey, is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this 44 magnum.
21. Hey, can you give me another one of those full cavity searches?
22. No, YOU assume the position.
23. I'm surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts is having a 3 for 1
24. If I bend over, will I still get a ticket?
25. No, offi, offic,lucifer...I'm not as think you are drunk I am. I swear
26. No, I don't know how fast I was going. The little needle stops at 110
27. Back off Barney, I've got a piece.
28. But officer, I've got 2 different drivers licenses from 2 different
states! Pick ONE!
29. I know I was weaving, but I was trying to hit all the little green
30. On the way to the station, let's get a six pack, oh and don't forget
31. Come on, write the stupid ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!
32. Hey, wasn't your daughter a porn queen?
33. How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.
34. So that's what those yellow flashing lights in the school zone mean.
35. What do you use those rubber gloves for anyway?
# Oh, my criminal record? Well...if it helps, I didn't pull the trigger.
# If it involves sitting around doing nothing, I'm your man!
# Are you busy later? I know a great little Italian place.
# Wait, you wanted someone with at least a high school diploma? Nevermind.
# References? That may be a problem due to those stupid restraining orders.
# Aren't you Rachel's dad? Man, she's one wild and crazy chica!
# Do you mind if I light up?
# Where do I see myself a year from now? Sitting in your chair, actually.
# Sorry if I'm not up to par this morning...I still have a nasty hangover.
# Before we start the interview, can I get an advance on my pay? My bookie's an impatient man.